Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just Some Recent Pictures

Rachel is a very good helper when it comes to making anything with chocolate!


Playing with Daddy and a diaper box is really fun!  

Rachel loves to pretend to read

My friend Brittany Dixon and I are starting to conduct parties together. (Let me know if you want to host one).  She makes pettiskirts!  They are so cute.  Rachel loves hers.  I will post pictures of Rachel in hers once I can find a little girl black shirt.  Check out Brittany's blog.  It's in my blog list to the right.  Oo La La Boutiques. 

Rachel loves to Dance!!!

3 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

I am glad to see that Rachel is putting her apron to good use! haha Love it! I want some brownies... mmmm.... So make me some ok? I can't wait to do parties with you! Yay :)

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

I too, am a great helper when it comes to making anything chocolate! Those are some adorable pictures! Rachel is such a pretty girl!

symony said...

You are brave to let her help you cook! sooo cute love the skirt!