Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Texting

D.J. loves texting my friends.  It's funny, but requires a lot of work for me.  I have to text everyone to explain that it was D.J.  I keep getting text messages for about a half after the text is sent.  My friends are getting use to it.  They can tell when it's him.  He keeps adding people each time.  So, if you get a weird text from me one day, it's D.J.! 

Here are some of the ones he has sent out:

I just got rosetta stone.  I finally get to learn jamaican!

Rachel just swallowed her goldfish.  Do I need to wait for her to poop it out?

I broke my nose cleaning the toilet.

These ones were sent to just Symony:

Do you have any pizza?  Can I have some?

We are trying for an alien baby.  (I was in the middle of texting her and he some how grabbed my phone.  She asked me if I was trying)




3 comments:

symony said...

DJ and I are buddies! ha ha ha It is exciting to get a text from him expecaully because someone else does't!! ha ha ha

The Dixon Family! said...

Lol! I love it.. I am pretty sure I got the alien baby one too... I think? haha

Coleman Family said...

That was funny. I was wondering about the whole rosetta stone thing. DJ is so wierd!! : )