Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Bunch Of Pics


Just playing in front of the mirror. I thought this was just a funny picture of Rachel.


Mojo and Kevin sleeping on the couch. We got Kevin this summer and she is a girl.
"Kevin's a girl?" Rachel loves the movie UP and the bird, Kevin. So she wanted to name the cat after Kevin.

Mojo modeling


Christmas at my parents


Rachel wanted to make brownies this year for Santa.



Kevin's favorite Christmas present - hair bands. All she likes to do is play with them.


She kept doing this pose. So cute!


2 comments:

Christy Jones said...

you got a cat? I like the name, so cute! I love the pictures, you should take some of Rachel with her cousins so I can see them!! I am glad Christmas was fun.

Glitzy Glass said...

So cute Brit! I keep thinking of you. So, could you mail me the cute hair bows? I would still love them. I can write you a check, or paypal. If yes, send me a text and I will give you my address that way.
Jen