Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chocolate!!!

So my sister-in-law, Christy just signed up for a chocolate company do conduct parties.  I am consultant for a few companies right now and I am thinking of joining this chocolate company too.  How fun does that sound?  Conducting Chocolate Tasting Parties!!!  So I told D.J. that I would sign up if I can get a few parties booked - so I feel like I will be able to do it.  If you would like to help me out and host a super fun chocolate tasting party, please leave me a comment.  Hopefully I can get a few parties booked, so I can sign up and get my kit that actually comes with boxes of chocolates.  That's all I want.  I want the chocolate!!!!  Christy says it is so good and they have the best brownie mix too.  I can't wait!

Check out her website and let me know if you want to help me out http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/sites/christyjones.  THANKS!!!!!  Please host a party!!!

2 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

You know I'll do one! So count me in :)

Glitzy Glass said...

so I wondered who Dixon Family was, I looked . . .I want to go with you to that party-I put it on my calendar. I want to taste some chocolate (not too much I need to be good or it is the end of me) And I want a lash tint! We will have to talk soon.