Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Birthday

Notice how everyone is trying to cover up Rachel.  It took about three times just for me to have a chance to blow out my candles.  Rachel just loves birthday candles!

Rachel was eating the cake before my family got there.  She just couldn't resist. 

My delicious cake!

Rachel got a new dress and she just loves it.  She was trying to take her clothes off at the store, because she was so excited to wear it.  The first thing we did when we got back from Layton - was dressed up Rachel.



This is what I woke up to on my birthday.  She looks like a creepy troll.


So my birthday was fun.  We went to Village Inn for breakfast, eat cake, went to Wendy's for lunch, went to my friend, Jamie's, shopped at Layton Hills Mall, and went to Outback for dinner.  My birthday wish is to not get any older.  26 is old enough for me.

6 comments:

Shandell said...

That mask is hilarious! She totally looks like a creepy troll. It reminds me of when DJ scared the crap out of me with one of those masks!
It sounds like you had a nice Birthday. 26 is YOUNG! Don't make yourself feel older than you are... :)

Christy Jones said...

looks like you had a fun birthday! Its nice to have a day just for you when you are a mom. Don't worry too much about age once you are twenty you always feel twenty

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a great one!

symony said...

I am glad you had a good birthday! Rachel is so cute in her new dress!!! That would have scared the crap out of me to wake up to troll rachel!!! Your cake is Beautiful!

Liz said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm jealous you're closer to all the ol' buddies. Happy Birthday!

Glitzy Glass said...

What, where was I--dang! I am going to email you asap. Such cute pictures!