Friday, February 27, 2009

I sell chocolate now!

I just signed up to be a consultant for Dove Chocolate Discoveries!  I am so excited to sell Chocolate.  It sounds like such a fun job!  
The company offers incentives for new consultants.  If I conduct 4 parties in my first 30 days I get a cash bonus.  So that's my goal.  For hosting a party you will get $10 credit to spend at your party and a free gift set (worth about $25).  Plus all the hostess benefits the company offers.  Depending on party sales you can earn $25 - $200 in free products, half off items, and free shipping for all hostesses.  You and your guests get to try a bunch of chocolates.  It's super fun!  So, let me know if you would like to host a fun Chocolate Tasting Party!  Thanks!!

Check out the website www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com

2 comments:

The Brandt Family said...

So I could go for that! Free chocolate is something I could handle!

Amanda said...

I am Shelley's sister and I think it would be so cool to do a chocolate party. My email is amandashockey777@hotmail.com.